All insurance product Information provided is only a brief, general description of the coverage provided. It is not a contract. Products and their features are subject to state availability and may vary by state. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply, for cost and complete details of coverage, please contact your agent or us.
The following products are underwritten by Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company, Glenview, Illinois.
- Special Risk Group Blanket Accident Insurance products are issued on Form Series GP-1200 or GP-2020.
- Cancer Insurance/Precision Care™, specified disease insurance, is issued on Form Series G1530.
- Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke, Critical Illness Insurance is issued on Form Series G1530 or G1531.
- Short- Term Home Health Care Insurance, is issued on Policy Form Series G1670.
- SBSA 24-Hour Accident, Group Accident-Only insurance is issued on Form Series GP-1300.
- Group Gap, Group Supplemental Medical Expense Insurance is issued on Form Series GP-1590 or GC-1590.
- Short Term Care Insurance is issued on Form Series G1181 or G1670.
- Great Start ®, Juvenile Modified Premium Whole Life Insurance is issued on Form Series 2171-92.
- Group Accident-Only Insurance for Associations and other groups is issued on Form Series MP-1300/GC-1300 or MP-1400/GC-1400.
- MultiLifeTM, Group Term Life Insurance is issued on Form Series GC_CFPL0200 or GLMP1600.
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance is issued on Form Series G0553 or G1550.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance is issued on Form Series G1040, Plans A, F, G, & N.
- Critical Cash, Critical Illness Insurance is issued on Form Series G1132.
- Association Gap, Group Accident-Only Insurance is issued on Form Series MP-1400.
- Critical Provider, Term Life Insurance, is issued on Form Series 99RTNP.
- iGAP®, Group Accident Only insurance is issued on Form Series GC1400. Sickness Lump Sum Hospital Benefit Rider; Cancer Lump Sum Benefit Rider, Form GRG15CR ; Cancer Lump Sum with Recurrence Benefit Rider, Form GRG15CRW; Limited Specified Disease Benefit Rider, Form GRG15HAS and Limited Specified Disease Benefit Rider with Recurrence, Form GRG15HASW.
Medicare Supplement insurance standardized plans are offered to Medicare qualified individuals due to disability, where required by state law. GTL and their licensed agents are not connected with or endorsed by the US Government or the Federal Medicare Program.
GTL and their agents are not allowed by law to offer tax, legal or financial planning advice. You should seek specific advice from your own qualified and duly licensed independent tax, legal or financial planning advisors.
Ask Mayo Clinic is a service provided to Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company by Mayo Clinic at no cost to the consumer. Mayo Clinic and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any third party products advertised. Availability of Ask Mayo Clinic is subject to change without prior notice. Ask Mayo Clinic does not diagnose medical conditions and is not a substitute for consulting with your own healthcare provider for the diagnosis and treatment of personal health and medical conditions.
Neither the Accident-Only Insurance provided by Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company nor the Medical discounts offered through VantageAmerica Solutions, Inc. provide comprehensive health insurance coverage (“major medical coverage”) nor do they satisfy the requirement of “minimum essential coverage” required under the Affordable Care Act.
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company, The Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen), VantageAmerica Solutions, Inc., and Select Benefit Services Association are separate legal entities and have sole financial responsibility for their own products.
-  CDC, Health United States 2014. Table 88, 2014.
-  Health Care Reform Magazine, Critical Illness Plans: Addressing Your Client’s Needs, January 23, 2014.
-  American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures, 2015.
-  American Heart Association, Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics – 2015 Update, 2015.
-  Association of American Cancer Institutes, National Institutes of Health (NIH) Congressional Leave Behind, 2016.
-  American Health Care Association, 2013 Quality Report, 2013.
-  SkilledNursingFacilities.org, Nursing Home Costs, 2015.
-  Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Stroke Facts, 2015.
-  American Hospital Association, Emergency Department Visits. Table 3-3, 2014.
-  CDC, Accidents or Unintentional Injuries. Mortality, 2014.
-  Centers for Disease Control, Access and Utilization of Health Care, October 2014.
-  NerdWallet, Health Study, June 2013.