What is it?
Group Blanket Accident Insurance for registered children of licensed child care centers, nursery schools, Montessori schools and private religious schools. Coverage is also offered for staff, if the school desires.
How does it work?
The facility simply completes the group policy application and their coverage will become effective on the date they request if the appropriate premium has been received before that date.
Why do schools or facilities need it?
It helps provide peace of mind that the children of the facility are covered and protected in case of an accident.
3 Things to Know
Easy enrollment for registered children
Coverage for day trips
What does it cover for students?
- Accidental Death benefit of $5,000 (standard)
- Accidental Dismemberment benefit of $2,500 (standard)
- Accident Medical Expense benefit of $15,000 (standard)
- Accidental Death benefit of $10,000 (deluxe)
- Accidental Dismemberment benefit of $5,000 (deluxe)
- Accident Medical Expense benefit of $25,000 (deluxe)
**This product and its features are subject to state availability and may vary by state. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. For cost and complete details of coverage, please contact us or your agent. Please call the Life and Health Sales Department at 1-800-323-6907 for complete details. Click here to view product disclosures and statistic sources.